Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the ';awkward'; height for teenage girls?

I'm sixteen years old and around 5'11'; - 6'0'; tall. Being in California and, most importantly, Asian (we're not expected to be very tall), I get a lot of double-takes out in public because of my height. I'm actually irritated that people always comment on how tall I am, and sometimes I feel awkward around my friends, most of whom are a lot shorter. So I was wondering, is it really that unusual to be this tall?What's the ';awkward'; height for teenage girls?
Embrace your tallness! You can be a model at that height! Taylor Swift and Kimora Lee Simmons is 6ft tall, tall girls are meant to be models embrace it dont hide it or frown upon it





~Nick :)What's the ';awkward'; height for teenage girls?
for you, yes
just be a model :)

No comments:

Post a Comment