Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you feel about these much older sugar daddies with their skinny 18-year-old teenage sugar twink boys?

Ew.How do you feel about these much older sugar daddies with their skinny 18-year-old teenage sugar twink boys?
If it was a *really* mature 18-year-old who *really* preferred older men, it would be okay.





But I think that's rare, and I usually groan inside because I know the older guy is just lusting after young flesh, and the younger guy is just faking it in order to get some luxuries. It depresses me.How do you feel about these much older sugar daddies with their skinny 18-year-old teenage sugar twink boys?
eugh! well recently i was asked by an older guy if i wanted a sugar daddy. i wasn't offended, actually i took it as a compliment, but nuh uh. nope. i think its kinda nasty. and its like your selling yourself out.
How do I feel? H'mmm Jealous! lol





I'm honest, OK. I am a young (at least in my head 22 isn't old yet?) gay male myself, and I SLAVE away at making a career for myself. So seeing these little twinks can make me form daggers in my eye...





Though, like the old saying goes, ';If you can't beat'em, join'em';, so I made my own ';sugar baby male'; profile on SeekingArrangement.com. Hell, if there's a way for me to make some extra $$$ in THIS economy, I will Not turn it down!
Well it depends - I am 27 and am dating a very handsome guy aged 50. And we love each other so we dont see any problem at all. But ya - if you are talking about those sex starved big bears drooling over the kiddy dumbos then of course I would say - ewww.
it depends


i think some older men are good looking and i would't mind being loved





but if it's all about the money and sex, then that's a different story, though i wouldn't judge...
what kind of question is that????? seriously what does that even mean???!?!?!?!
G R O S S.


Much.





People do some nasty stuff for money.
I've never had a problem with them when they pad MY bank accounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment