Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good cologne or bodyspray for a teenage guy ?

not to expensiveWhat is a good cologne or bodyspray for a teenage guy ?
axe smells good but if you go overboard people will be able to smell you a mile away! lolWhat is a good cologne or bodyspray for a teenage guy ?
u can use axe thats what my future husband uses
curve
H.O.L.L.I.S.T.E.R!!!!!!


That is the best smell ever!!! I loveeee it!
ETERNITY, OBSESSION IT SMELLS SO GOOD
get axe! besides what girl doesnt like axe? come on seriously it smells so awesome,
axe
a nice scented soap, the body sprays are really strong and too perfumy
I like Adidas and Str8(the black one)they smell soooo sexy! ;)
Axe is inexpensive and smells nice for young men, also there is Jovan' Musk, and that smells very nice also and is inexpensive..Even Old Spice for young men...It smells great, get ';cool spice';..My step-son likes it...
Axe, Tag, Curve, Kirra (from pacsun).. whatever you do though just make sure you don't go over the top with any of them or else they will leave a very storng distinguishing scent.





Using axe I have acutally had my girlfriend tell me how great I smelt when we were making out... theres proof right there.
Axe
TAG bodyspray =)


the commercials explain it all!
axe
Axe - yup.





Don't go overboard, though - less is definitely more here.
OOH! I L-O-V-E Curve for Men!...It smells soo good, especially on guys!
Axe body spray ;)
you could use axe or tag. I love love love the snakeskin smell from axe.
halston z-14, antonio banderas, curve, or unforgiveable by sean combs
  • sheer makeup
  • eye tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment