Monday, December 28, 2009

Do Teenage Boys ever look past the boobs?

It seems to me that they don't, not to stereotype.Do Teenage Boys ever look past the boobs?
Depends on the guy. All guys think differently. There are some guys that all they care about is the outer appearence and then there are those that really do care for a person because of their personality. Personally, I think a girl is beautiful if she herself thinks she is beautiful. Men are more attracted to confident woman, not one's that are constantly worried about self-image. Become a confident person in what you look like by what you wear and how you present yourself and guys will automatically look past all that. I personally look for a strong woman who loves Jesus Christ with all her heart, soul, mind and strength. If I find that then I am good.Do Teenage Boys ever look past the boobs?
Some. Others just like butts.
Only when you turn around, then they check out your butt.
nope they dont, they are too horny
No they really don't unless they want to look at your butt. At that age they are pretty immature and personality doesn't mean much to them. It's a sad reality.
I dont only look at girls boobs....i will admit that i do but its not the frist thing i look at
Nope, they sure don't.
nope well some go right to the ***. others are either nice or gay.
lol i dont even look at boobs...well i do but i look @ the face first, then boobs then body when im checking out a girl. and im 17 if u were wondering.
no, very few do. when you find one of the few, i wanna meet him
Girls do the same thing,they cant look past what a guy looks like.If girls think guys aren't good looking they don't want anything to do with them.
I do.


(I look at personality)
I see where your coming from some teenage guys seem so...immature it drives me crazy but ik that not all of them are like that ik a couple...including my brother, he said this a while ago '; so theres this girl...and shes really smokin' and all but shes just not really 'all that' for me, like shes pretty and all but not alotta personality';
if they do i've never found one. unless they wanna look at your butt. like i was in class one day and this guy was staring at my boobs so i lifted up my book to cover them. and then he looked right down at my butt. so there may be some but i doubt it.
some do but most don't i have that same problem every girl does dont worry
very few do......i guess...most look at the other end

No comments:

Post a Comment