Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does Male Teenage Acne Really Go Away After Adolescence Has Ended?

I've had minor, not severe, persistent acne since I was 13. It really bugs me, and now I'm 18 1/3 and I still have. People say you will grow out of it once you get older, but I'm starting to doubt that. So what's the deal with it? Do you really outgrow it?Does Male Teenage Acne Really Go Away After Adolescence Has Ended?
I think it depends on the person. Some people get the occasional zit, and other people have full out acne, even when they are adults. Chances are you will grow out of it, but it's possible you're just going to have to deal with it for years.Does Male Teenage Acne Really Go Away After Adolescence Has Ended?
Yes, but it *may* become adult acne.





I suggest you look at your diet for trans-fatty acids, and do your best to eliminate them gradually from your diet. Trans fats are the junk oils used in deep frying and food manufacture a LOT. Replace with HDLs which are better known as the 'good' oils like Olive, Grapeseed, Coconut, Almond, etc. Then find a good quality Zinc supplement, Vit C and take them daily.
It will slow down, but it could also go into adulthood and become adult acne. There's plenty of medication out there to take care of it. Acne really isn't that much of a problem nowadays because of all the medicine.
I actaully never had acne. If you want it to go away, you might want to treat it with some cream. But yes, it will go away. Have you ever seen 40 year olds or even 25 year olds with acne?

No comments:

Post a Comment