Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do you feel about young love(not teenage love)?

I mean like ages 6-10. Because I fell in love with my family friends son when I was 7.I still love him and I'm almost 15!





One of my teachers from elementary school said she met her husband in 3rd grade!How do you feel about young love(not teenage love)?
WHOA! That lady must have found her soulmate. Annyways first of all make sure that guy likes you also.








.


.


. If he love you too then GOOOO FOR IT!!!!!!





. Thank you sooo much for this Q. Really I feel better reading this. I guess beauty still exist this this messed up Drama world after all.How do you feel about young love(not teenage love)?
I don't know if it's really ';love'; at that point because most children that young will ';love'; everyone because if raised right most children are loving creatures.





But I believe in young love (ages 13-16) lasting becasue my cousins were 3 when they met, 15 when they fell in love, 25 when they got married and now they are going on 26 and have a beautiful 10month old girl.





My little cousin who just turned 6 has a girlfriend but he's only 6 we can't count on it lasting...but I'm not saying it won't.
My eldest son is 7 and completely head over heels in love with a girl in his class. Already he is asking me questions such as ';how do you get a girl to like you?';, and my husband gets '; how did you get mum to like you?';


Scary questions at such a young age, but I also think it is kind of adorable!


At least I know he is into girls and not boys! (not that anything is wrong with that, lol.)
It can happen, but life-long love doesn't start at that age. That's the age when children will ';love'; just about anyone that treats them well and is nice to them. That's not love.





AND, love at that age is about self, not the other person, most times.
Does he know you love him? Most of us have had long term crushes on boys, from the early grades and they don't even know we exist.


. But mostly if you end up married to life long friends it happens when you are in college. So go on with your life, make your dreams come true. And someday..your prince may come.
Ok, I don't think you can fall in love that young, but I do believe love can develop over the years. And it's even more potent later because you've known this person for so long.
There is nothing wrong with young love. Enjoy it while it lasts.





Statistically speaking, you have almost no chance at all of young love working out, but there is always an exception to the rule.
Well, if u have loved him all that time then u will ave to tell him. theres no point in stayin quiet with your feelings. and ur teacher is ryt. u can meet someone when ur 5or 6 Aand ed up married,x go for it
The teacher most likely did not ';love'; her husband untill she was much older. One of my old teachers met her husband as a freshman in HS and did not marry him untill she was 20 I believe.





She's 70 now.
Although it rarely lasts as sucessfully as yours, I think it is a beautiful thing when it is innocent.
you never know..many people say children and teens are too young for love but it doesn't occur to them that they meet in grade school or high school...no matter what age you can fall in love.
Wow, at 7yo I thought boys were icky!!





I think it's funny/cute. I didn't fall in love easily. Maybe I am broken or something. lol!!
i think young love is so cute. as long as nothing is happening..then its fine (:

No comments:

Post a Comment