Thursday, December 31, 2009

What are some good gift ideas? I'm a teenage girl and I don't know what I want for Christmas!!?

Please make them appropriate.





Make sure to give me a list that I can give to my Grandma.


Make sure to give me a list to give to my parents.What are some good gift ideas? I'm a teenage girl and I don't know what I want for Christmas!!?
all I asked for was stuff i know i dont have or stuff that would help mah hobbies ; designing %26amp;%26amp; dancinq!. here's my list i gave to my parents:





%26gt;photoshop!


- shoes


dress shoes - heels? haha


- Sneakers


- Jordans, nikes and pastry! l


- clothes


- jewelry earrings, bracelets, necklaces %26amp;%26amp; rings!


- money!! -


- books


- Hair clips %26amp;%26amp; stuff for hair


- Movies [: dance movies!


- nail polish


- CDs


%26gt;blank or hip-hop/r%26amp;b/rap or mixx! What are some good gift ideas? I'm a teenage girl and I don't know what I want for Christmas!!?
Money and gift cards are always really good items because then you can decide later.





tell them that you understand that gift cards are impersonal...and to spice them up have them wrap them in a funny way. That's what I do every year.





have them adopt an animal or donate money to your favorite organization.





if you have out of town friends, an airplane ticket.





jewelry is always fun.





a nice cell phone plan.





a beta fish.





an iTunes card.





CDs.





a sweet stereo system.





beads, yarn, artsy stuff.





a gift certificate for a massage. mmm. :)





a hot boy...:) just kiddin.





Good luck!
do you have a wii or a ds................. Try animal crossing I LOVE THOSE GAMES!!!!!! ohh and the genius book of world records I always get that :D Also try gift cards to like American Eagle, Target, Ross, Hollister ect :D





good luck....... merry Christmas :D
If you like music, an iPod. I love mine. If you go on road trips you can watch videos on most of them.
no ffence didnt u just ask this question and get a ton of responces?
  • remove blackheads
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment