Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good stores for non-expensive casual heels for a teenage girl?

I'm looking for stores that sell cute, casual heels, because I'm pretty short and I want to seem taller. My style is pretty diverse, so I'm looking for anything! Something in the DSW-ish price range, if you would. Thanks!Good stores for non-expensive casual heels for a teenage girl?
These will be good for you http://www.charlotterusse.com/family/ind鈥?/a>Good stores for non-expensive casual heels for a teenage girl?
ROSS has good high heels, they are name brand you just have to really be patient and look, i've gotten many pairs of steve madden,and nine west heels for anywhere from $4-$20 and they are my favorite heels to wear, even over my ALDO heels i paid over $100 for
burlington, they've got cute heels for like 10-20 dollars=)
Charlotte Russe or Forever 21. I reccomend buying online with them though, because they always have more stuff on their website than in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment