Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If one of the teenage ninja turtles became gay, which would it be?

go this queestion off some good old yahoo person answering the question ';what should i ask';


so thats where the credit goes to


anyway so, if one of the teenage ninja turtles became gay, which would it be? and why?If one of the teenage ninja turtles became gay, which would it be?
MIchaelangelo, he seems like he could be open to alternative relationshipsIf one of the teenage ninja turtles became gay, which would it be?
Donatello is a geek.....but I like geeks....they are very funny and contrary to popular belief are not 'gay-ish'


If I'd have to go with someone it'll be Michaelangelo!!!!


I always thought he had some peculiar behavioral traits!!! :P


No offence to Mike fans!!!
Donnatello, he's got that nerdie gay kind of air about him, plus he likes purple. No offence to people who like purple but, I mean yea, deifinitley Donnie :)
raphael, he seems to be overcompensating something with his macho attitude.
even I go with the person above me...


Raphael!! %26gt;_%26lt; ....lol





Rapheal a gay!! hahahaha!! ^_^
Donatello for sure.


1. his color is purple


2. he uses a staff
Leonardo. I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment