Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do so many teenage girls feel the need to hurt their baby after birth?

there are countless teenage mothers in the news for hurting or killing their baby's, and some parents play th blind eye to the fact of not knowing the child was ever pregnant.Why do so many teenage girls feel the need to hurt their baby after birth?
That's absolutley horrible! It's no wonder teenage mothers have a bad name.





I was 19 when i had my little boy (now 6 months old), I would never intentionally hurt him... he's my world!





If mother's don't want their children they should have them adopted, so couples who do want children can raise them.





MajWhy do so many teenage girls feel the need to hurt their baby after birth?
Teenage females... Someof them dont realize it...





But dont owrrylike they always say do something evil and it will bight you back...( in the backside ) I hope

Report Abuse



The girls that you are speaking of do this because they feel there is no other way, I find it appalling and I would never do anything to hurt my children and I don't know how anybody can. Its not only teens who hurt their children though, and you will find that there is a lot of teens out there that make great parents.
I have 2 questions in response to help you come up with the answer:





1) Would you rather they had an abortion? If so, what are you doing to make it easy, legal, and safe?





2) Why do so many teenage fathers get to run away from the responsibility of getting the girl pregnant and leave her to flip out about it on her own?
Unfortunately, I think the parents are partly to blame. If they had better relationships with their daughters I think this wouldn't happen as often. If a child can't turn to their parents for help...what do they do? It's horrible, I know...but that's just my opinion. I think there is WAY too much unprotected sex [especially in teens] these days and a lot of schools are getting involved and handing out birth control but someone needs to...especially if the parents aren't doing anything.
They're immature and irresponsible. They don't fully understand what's involved in having and taking care of a child - all they think about is the excitement and drama of being pregnant and giving birth, not realising that this is just the start of a very long road.
well im thinking that maybe thier depressed cuz they have to take care of not yet themselfves btu another person.....and teenagers are still needing to be taken care of and they just dont kno how to react i think....but i mean not all teen mothers are this way...my sister had a baby at 15...and she was a wonderful mother and still is
why are you singling out young mothers? plenty of mothers of ALL ages hurt their children. i am 18 and my son is 3 months old and i never have, or ever would hurt him. i love him with all my heart.


you need to be careful as this question could and probably has seriously offended people.
it's not just teenagers!! i was 17 when i had my daughter, 18 when i had another daughter and 24 when i had my son. i have never hurt any of them and i was a teen mum.
Well, it's not just teenagers but (with teenagers anyway) i recon it's do with with the immaturity. Babies having babies is never a good situation.
adults hurt their babies too, they are just better at hiding it.
Good Question... but sorry don't have an answer??

No comments:

Post a Comment