Monday, December 28, 2009

What does it take for teenage guys to like curly hair? (examples?)?

If you are a teenage guy, please answer this! I know most guys STRONGLY prefer straight hair to curly hair, but how can girls with curly hair wear there hair to look good? And I mean actually curly hair, not wavy. When its curly my hair is down to my mid-back so it takes FOREVER to straighten. They are closer to tight curls than loose curls, but are kinda in between.What does it take for teenage guys to like curly hair? (examples?)?
I have curly hair but more often then not it gets really poofy and frizzy. I like to get a shower and only condition my hair (unless you have a lot of product in it then I would shampoo). I rinse the conditioner out with cold water, this seems to keep some of the frizz away. As soon as i am out of the shower I pat my hair so it isn't extremely wet and wrap it up in a towel. After awhile when it is still damp I put in a leave in conditioner. Then I put in a curl shaper (mine is a spray). I flip my head over and put in a curl crunch (just crunch it in, don't for get the roots). I let it dry a little then spray hairspray all over. I try not to move my hair too much until its hard. Once hard I crunch it till it is soft. It turns out really cute.What does it take for teenage guys to like curly hair? (examples?)?
I know how you feel. Don't straighten it, especially just for guys. Be glad that your hair is unique and not straight like so many other girl's have. :) Just be confident with it. If a guy likes you he isn't going to let your hair get in the way. He might even love how your hair looks. Just keep it how it is. When the right guy comes around he won't care about your hair.





Most guys I've talked to actually don't have a preference, but a lot seem to prefer long hair. Only a shallow guy isn't going to like you just because of your hair.





Any guy who's liked me has told me they think my hair looks great either way, so now you have some kind of proof that if he likes you he won't care. :P





To make it look good, just take good care of it. Deep condition it once a week if you can because curly hair tends to need more moisture. You can put leave in conditioner on it after getting out of the shower (Aussie makes good products for curly hair). Try to avoid blowdrying your hair unless you use product because that can ruin the curl and make it puffy. You can wear cute headbands in your hair or clip half of it up or put it into a bun.





Just be who you are and be confident!
my boyfriend absolutely loves it when i wear my hair curly. he said it really shows my natural beauty. if guys don't like your curly hair, then i wouldn't worry about it if i were you. wear it however you want.
Get a Remington Wet 2 Straight straightener, it might work better but you have SUPER curly hair. If not then gel your hair. However, don't attack your hair with a gallon of gel. Gently apply a little bit of gel at a time. Hope this works
i have lots of curls. after the shower use gel and hairspray. let it harden. then blow dry it. it makes it look more natural and not so hard. keeps the shape for days.
Try a relaxer kit cause you sound like you want it straight. Get one for blacks, I'm serious, like the new olive oil kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment