Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What brands does every teenage girl like?

I would like to know what brands every teenage girl likes!!! I like abercrombie and hollister the best...some people don't like these brands and I would like to know why? These are what I wear and it is the prep look so...why don't people like these brands?What brands does every teenage girl like?
I love Hollister and Abercrombie too ! I like American Eagle too. I think like everyone should be a prep because I think the look works for almost everyoneWhat brands does every teenage girl like?
i am 13 years old.....Roxy and Billabong are quite famous among us.....

Report Abuse



actually...my friends and i love surf brands and sports brand,a lot!!!!!

Report Abuse



every teenage girl is different. I am a londoner so i personally like a shop called cricket and i love chloe, moschino and ralph lauren. I love surfer clothes from freespirit and for vintage clothes i love topshop and i like H%26amp;M. In australia they have wicked shops like jeans west and tree of life. Fashion has changed though coz no1 wants to look like a townie of pikey!
My gf loves hollister.
shutup prep i hate u im punk and i wear black
BABY PHST,ROCA WEAR,ECKO RED,PEPE,CHANEL,AND ALOTTA MORE!
(From good to bad)


Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Chanel, Rock and Republic, Sevens Jeans, Juicy, BCBG Max Azaria, TNA, Abercrombie, Guess, Hollister, (some like Gap),American Eagle...etc...











*Just because they like it doesnt mean they can afford it! :P
because they only have small sizes for skinny ppl thats y lol


but other than that it looks good on them


i actually find girls attractive when they wear stuff from abercrombie n what not lol its just me
areopostal, abercrombie%26amp;fitch,american eagle, and Calvin Klein
Every teenage girl is dramatically different, with different cliques. I personally dont like the prep look. Its everywhere. Im sick of it. But Im not saying you shouldnt like it. I like some things from American Eagle and Hollster, but I mostly prefer just plain, affordable clothes, like from Wal Mart. Lol.
I wish more girls liked ';Glo';....the indigo ones are the sexiest jeans around!
I'm a teen and so you can read it from a real teen....Baby Phat,Apple Bottoms,Jordan's,Air Forces, and well i can't name them all but those are a few of them
They dont make clothing big enough to fit me. No, I am not overweight, I just happen to have been born with size 16 hips, even skin and bones I cant fit a size 12. I dont like the prep look. The people at the stores are snobby. They cost way to much for being as cheaply made as they are. Do I need to go on?
I like Amercrombie and Hollister, Diesel (especially the jeans) GUESS, Baby Phat, Rocawear. It's all depending on my mood for the day, sometimes I want to be simple and a plain Jane, so jeans and a shirt will do...Just depends lol.
because some people just have different styles learn to accept it and make your closed in life easier
-Tripp-


Its found at hottopic, its a ';gothic'; clothing store found in alot of malls. I doubt you'd like it though
They're too preppy and they're racist.
they r both cool also try are'postel its cool 2 k
screw other people if you like what you wear go for it some times its not about what you wear its about how you wear it and how it looks on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment