Thursday, December 31, 2009

Senior Regulars: What was one thing you wish you could've done during your teenage years?

%26amp; Please don't say something stupid like, 'Get laid'.





Bonus Question: What was one thing you wished you hadn't done in your teenage years?








:]Thanks.Senior Regulars: What was one thing you wish you could've done during your teenage years?
I wish I had treated the girl I was in love with starting in 1962 a lot better. I know I treated her good, but as I've gotten older, I realize there were a lot of things I could have done better. She still has a piece of my heart.


I really can't think of anything I wish I had not done. All my teen years were full of living experiences that I'm glad I did, even the stuff I SHOULDN'T have done.Senior Regulars: What was one thing you wish you could've done during your teenage years?
1. I wish I could have dated (no one ever asked me out). I think it would have helped me tremendously when I finally did start dating.





2. It's not what I wish I hadn't done, it's what I wish my parents hadn't done which was live in an apartment. I was a bit embarrassed to have anyone over because of where we lived.
I wished I could have gotten my drivers license. I didn't get it until I was in my forties 'cause I have a visual problem.I don't drive very far but at least i can get around when I need to.I wished I hadn't skipped so much school. When I was in high school senior year.I ditched about 80 days. Yes, I did graduate but have some regrets that I didn't try harder in school.I have a lot of fond memories of those days though just the same.
Gone sky diving. I've always wanted to do that and I'm scared too death of heights. Go figure-----I guess that's why I didn't do it, I had a couple of chances but was too scared to go. Now I regret it and I'm too old to try.. I wish I hadn't wanted to be a woman,too fast and not enjoy my teen years more.
i wished i could have been not in such a hurry to have a baby at 15 .


for me the bonus question you asked is the same . but the end result is a happy healthy 5 year old sitting on Nana's lap right now . so , woulda , coulda , for me is , i am glad the way everything went down . lol . take care . d.
Listened to my parents better when the criticized my choice of boyfriends. Later I understood that they knew more than I did at the time because I was blinded by young love and hormones.
I wish I had applied myself more to my studies, went on to college so I could have been a career woman. I wish I had never broken up with my first Fiancee'. I should have married him instead !!!!!!!!
Wished I had a real set of parents and not live in a series of foster homes.
Saved some of that energy for the future, like now for instance.
Skip them and forget them and that was during the 60';s!
I wish that I could have known then what I know now.
Studied through high school and first two years of college.





I'd rather not say to answer your other question.
a real cartwheel, or one of those hands over feet things where you go backwards over and over??...fat girls can't do that..
I wish I had gone to and finished college.





As much as I love my children, I wish I didn't have kids as a teenager.
planned my life and gone to College

No comments:

Post a Comment