Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where is a good place to find a teenage semi-formal dress?

I have a dance coming up at my high school and it is semi-formal. I am not sure what kind of dress to get, and i do not know where to go. (i kinda need some help haha) does anyone have any ideas? thank you :)Where is a good place to find a teenage semi-formal dress?
i dont know why you asking me like i know sorry i dontWhere is a good place to find a teenage semi-formal dress?
Well my sister found hers at macy's and it was BEAUTIFUL!
This site might be a little to fancy for you, but they have some pretty nice dresses. :) Check it out:


http://www.bluefly.com/


I'm on there mailing list cause they often have really good deals on lot's of there dresses. I got my dress for my highschool dance there.





Here is the dress that I got: http://www.bluefly.com/Rachel-Pally-midn鈥?/a> Yeah it's a little pricey but it's definitely worth the buy.





Anyhoo, search around for dresses on that site. Good luck!
Try forever21.com, www.charlotterusse.com, or delias, alloy.
Charlotte Russe or Wet Seal, they have really cute semi-formal dresses that aren't that expensive either.
look here,





http://www.kanaccassecret.com/shopdispla鈥?/a>
I like to shop for those things at Mandee. Sometimes, though, JCPenny and Macy's also offer great stuff. I'd check it out there, too, if I were you. Also, if you're the type of girl who likes short, almost slutty dresses, you can DEFINITELY try your luck with GreatGlam.com.





Hope that helped!
well, i would for sure go to ebay or kohls or sears ........just DONT go to DEB , your going to want to look classy or high quality and DEB is very very very cheasy and chaep!!
Boston Store- always a win.
  • remove blackheads
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment