Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some good teenage movies?

I would like someone to tell me a BUNCH of teenage movies. I dont want ones that are all murderous and stuff. I want GOOD TEENAGE MOVIES. Everybody always gives me ones like, ';lies your mother told me'; and I dont consider that a ';good teenage movie.'; Ones like, Odd Girl Out and Shes Too Young. Does anybody know any good ones like that?What are some good teenage movies?
Lies Your Mother Told MeWhat are some good teenage movies?
Umm.....


Breakfast Club is good


Sixteen Candles


How to loose a guy in 10 days


Greys Anatomy


Gilmore Girls


The Bachelor (the movie not series)


Nacho Libre, Tommy Boy, Airplane, and Black Sheep are really funny movies all my friends and i quote those movies all the freakin time.


Sisterhood of the traveling pants


Pride and Prejudice


Emma


Sense and Sensibility


Step Up


Wild Hogs- funny


13 going on 30


Sleeping with the enemy


Dying Young


Beauty Shop


Center Stage


Just Like Heaven


Raising Helen


Spanglish


All the Love Comes Softly Movies their 5 I think


Both Grease Movies


three Men and a Baby


Entrapment....I could go on forever......If you want more ideas that are more specific to your feel free to email me @ ashleymae30@yahoo.com
stand by me, classic teenage movie, so is the one with hilary duff and heather locklear, idk the name though but it is such a cute teen girl to mom movie.


also teh old one with patrick dempsey before he was hot, can't buy me love i think is the name of that one, funny and good moral lesson w/out being like a moral lesson movie
Your definition of ';Good Teenage Movies'; seems to be Lifetime movies. But...I would say:





Breakfast Club, Quinceanera, A Slipping Down Life, Pretty In Pink, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, But I'm A Cheerleader, Billy Madison, Little Miss Sunshine, The Holiday, Detroit Rock City
I have a huge list of good teenage movies, but the list is too big to post on here! If you email me at mollybuckler@yahoo.com and ask for a list of my movies i'll email you the list. Your email address will NOT be used for spams and i'm really sorry i had to do this but the list is just too big! So email me and ask for the list!
okay, i'm not a teenager anymore but my generation had some good stupid mindless ones-


Clueless


10 things i hate about you





and the generation before me...


Pretty in Pink


Sixteen Candles


Breakfast Club


Fast times at ridgemont high


ferris buelers day off






I thought Little Miss Sunshine was fun but also made me cry, it was a movied that leaves you feeling good though.....I also loved the Notebook if you like a great romantic story get that one.
Shes the Man


House of D


Imaginary Heroes


House Bunny


It


Into The wild


the breakfast club


pretty in pink


The virgin suicides


Carrie


Heathers


Samurai Girl


10 things i hate about you


Eagle Eye
WhatEver It Takes is an awesome teen movie it has everything in it and it is very VERY funny
The Basketball Diaries
Clueless----that's my favorite
[hsm1and2] [camp rock ]
The Breakfast Club


Juno


American Pie
Breakfast club i guess.mmmm sushi eating virgin lol......random
egeal eye
Uhm.. you seem to be into that teen realism type of genre.


Mean Girls, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment