Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What song represents teenage life and why?

for me its creep - radiohead


pick your fave and let me know why please..What song represents teenage life and why?
I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan, but I think that covers the younger part of your teens.


For me, it has to be Teenage Kicks - The Undertones. Classic, and such a 'teenage' anthem.What song represents teenage life and why?
Runaway love - Mary J Blige %26amp; Ludacris


Because it shows how us teenagers go through many different things that make us want to just leave home or be independant.


Sometime we are misunderstood and no one agrees to listen


This song says it all
There's no specific song as life differs for each and every teen.
Im Just A Kid - Simple Plan


it explains that life is a nightmare, and teens have problems and its hard for them to deal with them
Same band :)





but 15 Steps





';How come I end up where I started?


How come I end up where I belong?


Won't take my eyes of the ball again,


you reel me out then you cut the string';
Cock Sparrer-BECAUSE YOUR YOUNG.
Florence and The Machine - Blinding.
  • sheer makeup
  • eye tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment