Monday, December 28, 2009

What are your opinions on teenage mothers?

i think their are so many kids having baby's it's sad.


and i'm talking about 14, 15, 16 year olds.


you should become a mother when your older and mature and know what your doing with your life.


it's like everytime i turn around theres another teen pregnant.What are your opinions on teenage mothers?
I think people make mistakes..it happens...They just have to grow up real fast. What gets me mad is the 15 year olds who plan to become pregnant...it's not fair for their children. Things happen...you just have to deal with it. I'm 21 and MARRIED and some people have problems with me being pregnant..it gets annoying.What are your opinions on teenage mothers?
I'm 19, and I live in a town, where teen pregnancy is a fashion! It's sad, more than 30% of my high school was pregnant girls. I live near the border of MX. and most of the girls were Mexican, illegals. But I myself have friends who have had children during high school, and are way much better mothers than older women. It is terrible seeing so many young mothers, but it's also terrible seeing mothers like Octo-mom.
I admit that a women should have a baby when they are ready but that sometime does not happen like they planned. Just know that if you are a teenage mom that there are way to make it without giving up on motherhood. It depends on what state you live in but in Oklahoma we have Soonercare which is awesome everything dealing in medical is paid for and there is always wic and if you need a place for a home there is dhs to help with paying for apartments utility bills and also daycare. If you have indian in your blood and have a cdib card check with your tribe and they will also help you out in ways.
I had my first at 17 and second at 19 as i figured i wanted them to be close and grow up together x


I also have a little boy but he is only 8months (big gap I know, wasn't planned)


Im not ashamed and I don't see a major problem I just think people should think before something like that happens as their is a child involved so if you can't cope don't risk hurting that child x
Well it's called someone was not guiding them in the right direction, yes it's sad but as long as they step up to the plate once it's happened and they do their best then what more can you ask of them it's too late once the seed has been sewn.
I think it's is sad kids so young ruining their childhood by becoming pregnant so young, but i do respect the ones that stand up to there responsibilities and don't just have there parents do everything for them while they hand out with mates.
I think they made a mistake. It happens. I think they are a product of a society where safe sex is not taught in schools yet sex sells in marketing and the media all the time. Very mixed signals.
I think it sad but its better than them killing the babies so be glad that didnt happen.
My opinion is to become mother, it is better to be at the age of 20years minimum.
i think not speaking about it all the time in this section would help A LOT :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment