Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good bra size for a young teenage girl?

ok im 12 and im just wonderin


i have a size A-36-38 in teens NOT the little girl


and im like going to be 13 in october is this a good size for me to be at at my age ?What is a good bra size for a young teenage girl?
Yea sure why not, but depends on the girl too (if you're skinny you will likely remain small like in the As)What is a good bra size for a young teenage girl?
If you're only 12 and you wear a 36 to a 38 band size, that's a little worrying. =/ You realize that means, according to that size, your ribs should measure somewhere between 34 and 36, and that your bust should be one inch bigger than whatever that measurement is. The only woman I've ever met with a 38 was a 200lb woman around my height. %26gt;%26lt;


The number is the measurement around your ribs, plus one if it's odd. Maybe two if it's even. Double check that for sure. If it turns out you're a smaller number, then you have a bigger cup size than an A cup- every time you go down a number, you go up a letter- 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30DD/E, 28DDD/F. All of those sizes are normal, maybe a little larger than average for 12 or 13. But seeing as girls grow at such varied rates, who can really decide what is normal?





Most young, /healthy/ teenage girls I knew ranged depending on height and whether they were athletic- size 28 to 32, cup sizes ranged mostly from AA to C, one or two Ds and DDs, and I recall one 28E around the time we were all 13-ish. I was around a 28F by then, which isn't all that big but much bigger than most 12 or 13 year-old girls I knew. The only girls I knew that were 34 or larger were either quite tall or fairly to severely overweight. I'm not trying to be offensive or insensitive to weight here- I don't know you or what kind of body you have, I just know that many girls are wearing bands that are way too big for their frames so I'll point it out to as many girls as I can. :)
It depends on the person, you can't just say oh you know I think 36A is a good size for most girls my age and buy that size. You have to measure this is how you do it. First of all you need one of those fabric tape measures. I find using online calculators are so much easier. So here you go http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
That is just fine. If you want to get a really perfect fit, you can go to an undergarmet store with your mom and they will fit you for the perfect strap/cup combination.
Yes.


There is no normal size as every girl is different. Some are smaller than you, others are bigger. It depends on genetics.
it all depends on your body shape, go get measure at an underwear store, then you can get the perfect fit!! x
A good size bra to have is what fits, not the size boob crazed teens like.
yes it is perfectly fine for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment