Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why would a teenage female be showing signs of menapause hormonally?

I am 30 now but when I was 16 my period stopped after 2yr of having one. I was brought to a dr. and he stated that it showed I was premenapausal but I never went back. I do not have a period unless I'm on birthcontrol pills and recently I went to the health dept. to have labs taken of my hormones, they came back as I am menapausal and need to go to an endochronologist. Does anyone have any info. or anything they tell me about my situation.Why would a teenage female be showing signs of menapause hormonally?
I went through the same thing in my teens and twenties. I hardly ever had periods then and I would get night sweats. In my case, they found it was a hormonal imbalance, but it was later diagnosed as PCOS.





An Endocrinologist is the best doctor to go to to help you with this problem because many Gyns don't know how to treat it or any hormonal problems properly. You're on the way to recovery.





Mine got so bad by 1993, that I was bleeding all the time. I have been on birth control pills for the past 13 years so that I can have regular periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment