Thursday, April 29, 2010

If you were a teenage girl, a rapist raped you. You try to kick them away, but he blocked it. How would u feel

I would feel valuated, angry that I couldn't protect my self. It a pity that he blocked you. Go to karate school so you will be able to protect your self better.I hope you reported to the police or told your parents- grandparents. You really need to talk to someone. I hope this help. Just remember if you are being attacked anything goes, the face is good area to attack finger to the eyes, ears, open hands to each side of ear in a slap, nose punch up with the palm of hand bended open. private area grab twist as hard as you can. GOOD LUCK!If you were a teenage girl, a rapist raped you. You try to kick them away, but he blocked it. How would u feel
Words cant describe how I would feel. Prob sad, alone, hurt, angry, depressed, dirty and the list goes on. This is a odd question to ask. If you were the girl, please go to the police and talk to someone about it.If you were a teenage girl, a rapist raped you. You try to kick them away, but he blocked it. How would u feel
not exactly sure wat your asking
probably defeated and sad because he's doing something I don't want him to do and I can't get him away. I'd be mad because he isn't listening to me, and maybe mad at myself for getting into the mess. I'd be disapointed for letting it happen and that I let my family and friends down. I'd feel scared and guilty and blame it all on me. I'd think that no one would understand and I wish that it wouldn't of ever happened to me.
weak and vilolated

No comments:

Post a Comment