Thursday, April 29, 2010

What haircut should a teenage girl get?

okay so i want a haircut, and im a freshmman in highschool but i look younger than alot of girls. I dye my hair blonde and right now it like...ehh around my boob, but i want it cut to make me look older and trendy but hot.I cant decide at all. i have bangs, and layers so i dont exactly know what i could do with it anywas but if you can please help!much appreciated!What haircut should a teenage girl get?
you should take a look at some magazines before getting your hair cut.


i think cosmo girls are a good resource.


they show you different hairstyles that goes with certain face shapes, what kind of hair you have like straight or curlyWhat haircut should a teenage girl get?
well to me you sound like a barbie ';HOT'; . LOL wow..


teenagers these days, be original get dark brown hair and some side bangs,leave the layers,maybe get some extensions , and wear some makeup that isn't over done just some foundation and eyeliner.
I would say get a short bob with fringe - its very girly yet sophisticated :





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/st鈥?/a>
about 2 inches below yout shoulders,


with sidebangs. That way you can style


your hair easily.
I have side swept bangs and layers...it is about to my collar bone...i like it, i get people saying i look older...
Get it how ever you like %26gt;.%26gt; w/e you think will suite YOU the most not anyone else. and also what you like the most.
I would get a waved perm. Super cute and mature.
try a bob, or just above shoulder length


x
um


get hair like


straight and silky


and up to shoulder curving in a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment