Thursday, April 29, 2010

Whats up with all these teenage girls getting pregnant?

In my school, a lot of girls are getting pregnant


4 sophomores


1 freshman


1 senior


3 juniors





i have no idea why, our school has a really good reputation and it never got this bad





so i have no idea if its only my school or is it other schools too?Whats up with all these teenage girls getting pregnant?
It's very sad isn't , I kept my virginity till I got married I was 23 that time . Call me crazy or whatever but I do believe that it shouldn't be any sex before marriage that way we can prevent unwanted pregnancy or disease .Whats up with all these teenage girls getting pregnant?
Girls are getting pregnant because they're not using protection, or they're not being safe. It doesn't matter how good your school's reputation, if a girl wants to have sex, then she will. Let them have their own choice to do what they want with their body, what they do doesn't concern you.
No hun, it's not just your school.


Kids these days don't seem to think before they act, and that includes sex. It seems to be the worse thing ever to still be a virgin while you are in high school- the pressure to have sex early is on. That put together with the complete ignorance that many teens seem to have toward proper protection equals babies and lots of them.





I am glad that some teens have the sense to stay safe!
Oh no its not just your school teen preg. rates have been going up for a while. I just dont think that teen girls realize that sex isn't a fad and it isn't something to brag about. Some teens want to have baby's because they think that they will have more freedoms as an adult. As we see teen pregnancy go up take a look at std numbers . I guarantee they have gone up too. Good luck and don't be one of those ..girls.
It's every where.... it's insane.... I will beat my daughter into oblivion... mark my words..... she better hope on her life she doesn't get pregnant before she support a child on her own, cos I refuse to help... I'll pay for the abortion if she's still in my house..... well mainly high school.... My daughter will not have a child before she's ready... i'll make dam sure of it.
girls are getting pregnant. its not just at ur high school. personally, i think todays magazines, tv shows, and music are promoting this.
so it's pretty widespread i think. Have you seen all the questions here on Y!A from girls who are in their young teens saying they've had sex?





It kinda makes me sad really. It's like sex means nothing to people anymore.
There are others.


20 girls are pregnant at m school.


Girls have no respect for themselves anymore.
Thats pretty low... My school lots are pregnant. Teens need to learn how to use protection...





Answer mine hot or not...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090328200307AAWkQcV
hopefully the guys stick by them..cause most don't at that age
They were there before. You just never saw them.
i think its grossssss


im 13 and 3 of my friends have dad sex=(((


ewwwwwwwwwww
they are in a rush to grow up for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment