Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to encourage my teenage bro to be more patient, and not getting upset easily or become rebellious?

I know that in teenage years, it's normal to become rebellious, but sometimes it's just over that he gets upset/fussy over trivial things, and even most of the time argue with my parents. At first, I tried to find what actually causes him to behave like that, sometimes it's due to my parents control, and I can understand how he feels. I tried to tell my parents not to always control him, but I feel it's ridiculous coz they do love and care for him. But I want to try as much as I can to make him happy, and this just seems difficult cos he doesn't open up much. Other than that behaviour, he's a very responsible %26amp; mature thinking boy. Any suggestion?How to encourage my teenage bro to be more patient, and not getting upset easily or become rebellious?
it is not easy. First try explaining to him. Then show him how he acts and does. Give him an example. What I am trying to say is give him a taste of his own medicine.How to encourage my teenage bro to be more patient, and not getting upset easily or become rebellious?
watch the taming of the shrew and do the same to him. behave the way he does in front of your parents to show how ridiculous it looks.

Report Abuse



ask him to go for yoga or meditation classes

No comments:

Post a Comment