Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm right over my teenage years now and I'm wondering how do I normalize my voice?

I know its part of growing up, but about 2 years ago it really went low and I know its not suppose to stay that way, what can I do to make it at least improve to normal. It also hurts my throat when I talk a little bit loud.I'm right over my teenage years now and I'm wondering how do I normalize my voice?
When I was your age my voice started to crack a lot. It took it a couple years to get back to a normal state again. Puberty sucks but it is a part of life. I also used to get made fun of for my voice cracking so much. I just told the other boys I went to school with, ';You try going through puberty and tell me how you like it.'; Needless to say they didn't like that to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment