Thursday, April 29, 2010

Need the title to a teenage-girl book from about 20 years ago...?

I remember I took this book out of the library - It was about 4 teenage girls who got a summer internship at a fashion magazine. Two of the girls were Robin (a photographer) and Annie (a writer?). I think it was based in New York. Anyone have any idea about the title of the book or author?Need the title to a teenage-girl book from about 20 years ago...?
Fantasy summer / Susan Beth Pfeffer


1984


English Book : Fiction : Juvenile audience 204 p. ; 22 cm.


New York : Pacer Books, ; ISBN: 0399210865 : 9780399210860


Sixteen-year-old Robin's summer in New York, as an intern on a teen magazine, provides her with both happy and sobering experiences that expand her understanding of herself and other people.





There is a picture of the cover and lots of used copies for sale here: http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-Summer-Sus鈥?/a>





I hope you enjoy it again!Need the title to a teenage-girl book from about 20 years ago...?
I think i know the book, but the name has gone right out of my mind...if i think of it i will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment