Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Need A Cool HipHop-Rockstar hairstyle for an African American Teenage Girl?

My Friends and I have all decided to do a Hip-Hop Rockstar style (Clothes, Shoes, Etc) the one thing that I'm missing is Hairstyles that go with Persona we are trying to pursue. So if you have suggestions that are not grown but aren't to kiddish I would gladly appreciate your imput. Thank you and God Bless! If you can get my some styles by the 9th I would gladly appreciate!I Need A Cool HipHop-Rockstar hairstyle for an African American Teenage Girl?
What about the braided mohawk on this page?





http://www.khamitkinks.com/braids.html





I think it's too cute. :DI Need A Cool HipHop-Rockstar hairstyle for an African American Teenage Girl?
Hmm It Depends on if you have a relaxer on your hair.





you could cut it short in the back and spike it but still have bangs





like posh spice only shorter and spiked in the back and shorter bangs





ITS REALLY CUTE but idk how to explain =P








i'll try to find a picture in a minute
hey im doing the same thing!


straighten your hair and put a hump and it would work if you had layers like me! it would look more rockstarish


or a messy side ponytail with hair down in the front!
ooooh try the straight sleek rihanna/victoria beckham haircut. it works for both hiphop and rock! goodluck!
Do it like Rhianna...





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment