Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why does every teenage girl own a COACH purse?

The only purses I see at my school are coaches!There are probably only 5 Dooney and Bourke pureses and at the most 2 Louis Vuitton purses. Whenever I see a coach purse I get so annoyed because every girl in school has a COACH. What is the big deal?!Why does every teenage girl own a COACH purse?
Awww you cant afford one its okayWhy does every teenage girl own a COACH purse?
they are either fake coach bags or they wear them cuz they cant afford anything better.





Honestly, I remember in highschool I collected Coach bags and no one had them so it was alright. I suppose 100 and up for a purse is expensive FOR HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS and thats why i kept buying them.


Now I prefer Chanel and LV, as Coach quality isnt that great at all and less people wear LV because its 600 and up for a purse.





seems like nowadays i go to the mall i see younger girls wearing fake lvs, coaches like its going out of style.
its just teenage girls trying to 'fit' in.





thats one reason i hated high school cus when something was 'cool' then everyone, even if they didnt know what the heck it meant, was wearing it.





damn wannabes. im so glad im out of high school
i dont know. i dont have one, and i personally see cheaper purses that i think are cuter than those.
No. why do you care yr emo
every girl at my school wears hollister and has sideswept bangs, effing conformists...
i own a coach bag and some coach shoes but i m nawt one of those people who carries it everyday. I never repeat purses in a row. I have like 3 dooney's, 4 louis, mark jacobs, betsey johnson, guccis, and like 7 juicy bags. O and 3 chanels. The chanels and louis are probably my fave . Coach isn't bad though.





I get what you are saying. Some wannabe chicks carry the same coach bag everyday think they are all rich and spoiled. puhlease.
Beacuse so many Teenage Girls want to ';fit in'; so they good out and buy 150 dollar handbags.
because its the ';got to have thing'; its popular and people like to go with the flow plus it cute love the colors
Because they have no personal style.
i don't have one, so u can't say everybody. in my opinion, coach is ugly. I prefer Louis V. But I don't have that either bcuz y wud a 14, 15,16, 17 year old need a $500 purse for? It's just going to get as easily messed up as a $30 one.
hardly anyone does at my school mostly dooney and bourke








my friend missed my bday party cause she waz out of town and she emailed me saying sorry and that she didn't get me a gift but got herself a new coach purse. thats wat she told me. i mean come on jeesh





sorry
FAKE
To add to the general confusion and hubbub of school life.
I don't have one. Who needs a designer purse anyway? I got one for 12.99 and it's lasted me for so long. And it's cute too. Who cares if people can afford a purse that has some logo on it. Besides, I'll bet half those girls don't buy it with their own money.
lol i have never had a coach, i used to use a chanel bag
I've never understood the attraction to expensive purses, In my opinion they look just like the ones you see for 10 bucks at target, If I carry a purse it's just something cute I picked up really cheap my default bag is this awsome Bayside messenger bag I picked up off of their merch site on sale.
i dont know but i dont really like coach purses that much... there to oexpensive and besides i dont carry a purse around at skool anyway
i have one! theyre so FREGGIN ADORABLE!
coach purses are really cheap so everyone has one. i have 5 louis vuittons so im different from most people
i don't have a coach. i think everyone has one cause it's cheap, a lot cheaper that LV. i prefer juicy and Linea Pelles, and vintage chanel bags i think they're cuter or just totes. not a big fan of coach.
i chose coach because i love the colors that they offer. also they have lots of accessories to match.





i didnt get a coach purse in high school. i worked my *** off after my senior year to buy it. $216 later...and i still have it. and it still looks new.





love it.
They are cheaper then LV, but not as cheap as Dooney and Bourke---and there is a Coach store in every popular mall.





I wish these girls would get into Marc Jacobs or Stella McCartney, but that's highly doubtful.
cause coach is cuter and not as expensive


=]
I PREFER A MILLION TIMES MY ROCAWEAR PURSES THAN ANY OTHER BRAND PURSE....
i just got one because it was a nock-off for $22.00 and looks real and its pink my fav color =)
Personally, I don't like Coach or Dooney and Burke. A lot of people have those bags right now.





If I'm going to have an expensive handbag, it'd be Marc Jacobs, or Chloe. The style of the bags looks nicer and better quality. Too bad I don't have enough money to actually purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment