Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's a good acne face wash for mild teenage acne?

Drug store brands only, please.


Thanks!What's a good acne face wash for mild teenage acne?
I suggest Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash to try and get it in the liquid soap form due to bars of soap are hard to keep clean and sanitized.What's a good acne face wash for mild teenage acne?
Hey! Well from my experiences, facial washes don't really do anything. Your diet affects a lot from how your skin looks to how you feel. I started drinking 2000ml + of water everyday and eating 5 fruits and veg a day. I never really had bad skin, just occasional breakouts and since I've been doing this my skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom. It sounds so simple, which is why I think most people don't believe it works but drinking water actually flushes out the toxins in your body. That is the best and most natural treatment for acne imo.





P.s Dont take my word for it, just try it for a month and you'll notice a difference. Google too :]
I started using Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit: http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=54%26amp;productpos=0


You can see it there.


I was using Proactive but my skin quickly built up an immunity to it.


Which it will do with all Acne medications and face washes.


Clean %26amp; Clear has worked for me but I also started taking a birth control and that helps with my acne ALOT.
Cetaphil daily facial cleanser for oily skin its very gentle and mild on skin great for mild acne.


also Biore ice face cleanser is very good it leaves skin with fresh feeling.


it helps to eliminate pimples for a more smoother skin.
I am using the cetaphil daily facial cleanser is great my skin is less oily and my acne is way better . I drink water 8 glasses , fruits , I use a gentle scrub and take omega 3 to heal my skin inside .
Cetaphil Gentle Daily Cleanser :)
avene cleanance soapless cleanser
Apricot scrub.


or there is this tablet called teen time which is really good.
clean and clear

No comments:

Post a Comment