Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am a teenage boy of 16 years .But,I have a small growth in my chest & it looks like small breast.How to cure?

Please help me.I am a teenage boy of 16 years .But,I have a small growth in my chest %26amp; it looks like small breast.How to cure?
start doing things to lose weight or build muscle massI am a teenage boy of 16 years .But,I have a small growth in my chest %26amp; it looks like small breast.How to cure?
alright so basically you have to eliminate any fatty substances that you take in. eat loads of meat. like steak, beef, fish, chicken.. etc you need to take in protein so you can build your muscles. lay off the snack cakes and ice cream. i absolutely know how delightful it is to indulge yourself in sweets but you must refrain. it will only get worse if you dont start fixing it now. basically you should try to get more exercise and do push ups when ever you can. its always good to go to a gym and target those muscles directly but your still in school so i know it can be tough.





10 push ups a day


drink milk


eat protein


NO FAT


walk/jog/run an extra mile a day.





good luck and happy holidays!
If the area around your nipples is enlarging a bit, or puffy looking, that is normal and happens to lots of teens due to hormone changes. But if you have a growth somewhere else on the chest, show your parent or guardian, you need it checked out.
Although it may be a matter of excess weight, I doubt it. Contact a medical professional.
I think this website may help you...





http://doremetan.hteagt.hop.clickbank.net/
Do push ups - sit ups - pull ups.
you better see a doctor
see a dr thats not normal
stop eating as much?

No comments:

Post a Comment