Saturday, January 9, 2010

Anyone know any good Teenage Horror books?

I'm studying horror books for graphics design, but I don't know any good horror books that will actually interest me! i need some that also have a good front cover, so anyone got any suggestions?Anyone know any good Teenage Horror books?
How about the Darren Shan books? One series is about vampires, the other is about Demons .... if you're looking for books with graphic front covers then you should definatley look at the Demon series!!





Google 'Darren Shan' 'Lord Loss' :)Anyone know any good Teenage Horror books?
Hmm....I wish I knew a lot more, I love horror but haven't read anything great recently.





All I can think of are:





House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker (The book is fathoms better than the movie, which was complete nonsensical rubbish.)





or





The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. I haven't actually read this yet, but it's been on my ';to-do'; list. I've heard it quite good.





Hope that helped some.
Darren Shan - a must read. Not too horrifically graphic but well described all the way through - places, events, people. Front covers are good too. There are more series by the same author - all with great front covers. They have been out long enough to be got from a library.
i use to like the teenager horror books 'point horror' they had all kinds of different stories and covers on their books. if adult books are more for u how about stephen king?

No comments:

Post a Comment