Saturday, January 9, 2010

Can Someone please make me a thesis statement for me about teenage pregnacy?

its for my homework and i need help ....please helpCan Someone please make me a thesis statement for me about teenage pregnacy?
Here you go:





'; Abstaining is the only certain way to prevent teenage pregnancy.';Can Someone please make me a thesis statement for me about teenage pregnacy?
I dont know what a thesis statement is but i can make an intro:





Tears, streaming rapidly, the new mother,unaware and unable to contain her emotions, freezes. He walks away, fleeing with her hopes, dreams, and desires. Her whole life is gone, just like that, but another life will come. Teenage pregnacy can ruin a life, but at the same time, bring more life. When teenagers tell their father-to-be that they are pregnant, normally the men walk away. If the pregnant teenager is unable to afford an abbortion, then the teenager must give up school, and chances of getting a job. Teenage pregnacy effects are mostly negative, but can also bring derison, like a new life and purpose.
I know how hard it is to come up with a thesis sometimes but if you look at what a thesis is its easier


~A thesis is a three part summary of what your about to talk about in your essay/paper which means its just telling everbody in one three part sentence ';this is what I'm going to talk about and this is my opinion on it!';


hope this helps


~ALYSSA
Well, I do not think it is very good to be pregnant as a teenager, becauese, one: your parents will most likely be very angry at you,Two: Your body might not be ready for it.But mostly because of the pain.And three: It would be too much of a challenge to take care of the baby at a young age, but some people are ready at a young age,So technically, this would only be my opinion and you do not have to take my answer. But you would also have great depression if the baby died during or after birth. Trust me, I know. ( but not because it happened to me, it happened to my friend's mom. )
uhm...i just did a thesis statment project so mabey i could scratch something up...hmm well if you think teen pregnancy is a bad thing then say, teenage prenancy is a bad thing because you dont have enough money to supply the baby with a good enviorment,enough food, enough clothes, and heath expenses, let me know if that helped
Would changing the way sex is taught in public schools drop the rate of teenage pregnacy? Yes, because reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3.


THe thesis is the basis for your paper so i suggest you write your own or someone else will be deciding what your paper that you have to write is about.
Although teen pregnancy is an ongoing problem, there are many ways to make it less a less occuring incidence through sex education programs and school activities educating teens about consequences associated with unprotected sex.





I don't know what the paper is focused on but here is one thesis
What about teenage pregnancy? That's a main component of a thesis.


A thesis statement is basically a summation of what your paper will be about. A couple of sentences is all you need really.
i think you are in the habit of asking such help. you want all the work done by others and then you will put your autograph over it.


thesis is not a statement.it has about 5---10 steps. you want us to write all for you. what a funny idea
what would you like to say about teenage pregnancy?


like the average human numbers of girls that get pregnant are the highest in the teen zone or like people getting abortions? need to be more specific
if teenagers did not engage in sexual activitys then pregnacy would not be a worry.








i think thats a ';thesis'; statement, haha.
Well it depends what side you're on.


I'm going to guess you're against it and say


';Teen pregnancy is becoming a trend that many girls unwillingly fall into.';





idk. If you dont like it im sorry.
';Teen pregnacy should be considered as an act committed by a willing adult, therefore the pregnant person should assume all responsibilities for her actions';
you should always love your baby and always care for it. you know you will always love it and care for it no matter what
Teenage prgnancy is becomeing an epodemic, alot of teens dont realize that having sex is taking on a whole lot of responibility that 99.(% of them are not ready for.
I can't make one for you because I haven't read your paper. Your thesis statement should be a sentence that just about sums up what your mainly writing on.
';Teen pregnancy is awesome';
thesis statement:





';Teenage pregnancy is the number one reason teens have babies';
do your homework, you won't learn anything by having other people do it
How 5 minutes of pleasure ruined my life.
Teen Pregnancy is a growing problem here in the US.





Hope I helped!
Well lets start with the birds and the bees.....
if a girl gets pregnant at a young age then shes a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment