Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm a teenage female, and I look really young for my age. What can I do to look older?? please help! ?

I have really bad self-esteem because of this.


thanks!I'm a teenage female, and I look really young for my age. What can I do to look older?? please help! ?
This has a lot to do with how you carry yourself. People who saw my sister and I from a distance thought she looked older, because she portrayed confidence, but once they got to know us they knew I was older. Since then, I've become much more confident and now we look our right ages next to each other. Stand up straight, be yourself, and remember to like and respect yourself before anyone else will like and respect you. All in all, however, there's really nothing WRONG with looking wrong. it's nothing to be ashamed of. when you're in your 40s you might like it!I'm a teenage female, and I look really young for my age. What can I do to look older?? please help! ?
I can understand the whole self-esteem part. I mean, i'm 19 and i look like i'm fifteen. And once i was thought to be 30, which hurt. And the guy thought my dad was my husband. Talk about a 'OMG!' moment. Anyways, don't where clothes that are too young for you or too old. either could be damaging.





But i'd rather be considered young then old, most definatly.
How old are you? Your measurements? Eat, sleep, exercise, and develop positive attitudes, and age will happen in due time. Accept yourself.
Go clothing shopping without you mom and get rid of your little girl cloths.


Get your hair styled and nails done


Start using makup.

No comments:

Post a Comment