Saturday, January 9, 2010

What was the best Christmas present you got in your teenage years?

A Macbook laptop =]





...What was the best Christmas present you got in your teenage years?
im getting lego and a motorcycle and video game im 16


(lego is bitchin)What was the best Christmas present you got in your teenage years?
This is really my first Christmas that people realize I don't want dolls and toy makeup kits. So we'll see..
Gift cards.





It let me choose what I wanted, but without going overboard and just giving cash.
A diamong and ruby ring that my dad had bought for my mom on their first anniversary. I loved it because of the meaning behind it.
i am happy and content.. i dont ask for presents b.c ialready have my neccesities
so far i would have 2 say guitar hero 2
A laptop


My friend is getting a Wii, a PS3, and an Ipod Touch this year though :(


haha my sister is getting socks :D
My pink iPod Nano Generation 2. Last years Christmas present.
so far the only thing is a box of biscutes and a dvd player 4 the car i think the dvd is the best so far








P.S. i only turned 13 in late november
i think.. i think.. ah. no idea.. all of the nice present i have bought for myself like a camera and my guitar and ipod, psp, ps2.. all that stuff.. i parents usually buy me clothes..





but the best christmas present i have ever gotten is a super nintendo.. i was like maybe 7 or 8.. and that was an awesome christmas.. yess
Geezz so many my family was poor and we lived with my grandparents and aunt and cousins..there was always 3 of us that were young and around the same age and even though our family never had enough money very Christmas was the best they would always find ways to buy us kids everything we wanted....We would always get a boat load of stuff from Santa and gifts from everyone else..even when we grew out of the Santa thing they still did it....I got so much stuff very yr but the things that i member the most is bikes we each got a bike when we were younger and me and my cousin got purple matching dresses LOL then when i was older i got into loving monkeys and i wanted this one monkey i seen at the store one day and my grand maw and grand paw got it for me on Christmas and i was soooo happy..i lost it somehow when i was moving and i would give anything to have that monkey back since my grandparents passed away it would mean the world to me to find it!
an electric guitar


or maybe my camera..


or those visa gift cards are amazing.





this year, though, getting to see my grandma.. for, what might be, god forbid, the last time. (we had our christmas at thanksgiving because we only see them once, MAYBE twice a year.)
a cake from my bestfriend because I know that she took time to bake it for me. The day she baked it for me, we had to review for a big test the next day, still, she took time to bake me a cake!





Made me really special





Plus, my parents being nice to me all year long was a nice gift too

No comments:

Post a Comment