Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm a teenage girl and I was wondering what car should I choose?

I'm almost 17 and my parents want to buy me a car because I just got my licence...I'm trying to decide between the 2007 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S or the new Audi Q7...I test drove both and I like the Audi better on the inside but the Porsche is nicer on the outside...what would you do?I'm a teenage girl and I was wondering what car should I choose?
I have a similar problem...except it's my parents. I recently test drove the Audi and it's ******* amazing...it drives better than the Porsche (honestly) and since it's so new, not many people have it and you'll turn heads when you drive down the street. I have the Cayenne Turbo (it's old though...I got it in 2003 right when it came out) and I love it but I'm thinking of the audi as well because it has gotten great reviews and it's cheap too (only like 70 thousand)I'm a teenage girl and I was wondering what car should I choose?
You and your parents are uneducated about cars. The japanese now make some of the safest cars.

Report Abuse



get a jeep --learn to be a good driver and then get a Porsche
You know what. You don't want advice. You want to brag. Get a life BRAT!!!!
The Porsche you only get one shot chose the Porsche! :-)
You should get a 3 year old Carola, or a Neon or Civic. Heck they should make you work for it so you won't be spoiled, but then again I'm not your parent.
I think you don't care what people think you just want to look good to internet people you will never meet.





go to collage, get a job. Better yet get a life
Dumb ho..... don't you already have a Pink Corvette you got with your Barbie doll?
You can have any car you want. From the way you describe your question, your parents have the kind of money, the ability to afford anything.





I'm not a teenager anymore and from my driving experience and observations, teenage drivers are very sloppy drivers. The reason I said that is because they think they can drive better than anyone else on the road. They don't know how to drive safely once they get their license.





Look at the crash ratings. They can replace your car, but not your life, but your insured. No life insurance can replace your life once accident happens (it will change your life).
you need help pickin' out your clothes too???
i own a repair shop,and if i was faced with that decision id have to go with the Audi also,like you said its unique,and not many people own it right now,the Porsche,is not as good of a car as it used to be,,the quality of it has fell off in the past few years,i service a lot of foreign cars,and i also test drive a lot, the Audi has always been a favorite one for me ,,because of the handling of the vehicle,and also he reliability of it also,, so i guess my decision would be the Audi,,as far as safety ,and reliability goes it stands up good,,i hope this help,s,
try a honda civic it has a five star crash test rating . you can get one at hadin honda

No comments:

Post a Comment